Saturday, October 9, 2010
When I started my list of pet peeves I was amazed at how quickly I reached 50. I had to stop because I realized I had a problem. Given this, I reduced my list to 25.
1. People who touch the top of my glass. I hate it when a waitress picks my glass up by the top where I have to place my lips.
2. People who cut in line. If I have to wait my turn in line, so do you.
3. Getting disconnected after being on hold forever.
4. People who park crooked or take up two parking spaces.
5. People who talk on the phone and text while driving.
6. People who send text message forwards to my cell phone.
7. People who place used chewing gum under the table or chair.
8. Cashiers who can't count change back to you.
9. People who must have constant drama in their lives.
10. People who double dip.
11.People who chew with their mouth open or smack when eating.
12. People who don't replace or tell you there is no more toilet paper.
13. People who talk during the movie or play.
14. People who don't wash their hands after using the toilet.
15. Women who wear to small clothes.
16. The small expiration dates on food packages.
17. Placing an order at the local drive-thru and the person taking your order can't speak English.
18. Rude people who bump into you and don't say excuse me.
19. While waiting in the line at the bank or grocery store, I have to hear your entire telephone conversation.
20. Bad customer service.
21. Redundant paperwork required by county, state or federal government.
22. Receiving chain letters in my email.
23. People who merge onto the freeway and slow down instead of speeding up.
24. People who exhibit (PDA) public displays of affection. Get a room please.
25. Applying for a job and under qualifications it reads: bilingual Spanish, preferred, required, or a must.
Queen of Hearts