Saturday, August 14, 2010

Grieving Heart

I received news that my cousin was diagnosed with cancer and it had spread throughout her entire body. Needless to say, I was devastated. After all, I along with many others have been in daily prayer for her complete healing.

What could I say to her? She is such a fighter always appearing very strong in faith. Why wasn't her body healed of this disease?

This horrific diagnosis caused me to start thinking about my own mortality. I became obsessive about the day I will, in fact die. My own faith was failing. Crazy right?

One thing I know for sure, the love of family and friends is all that really matters. Forgive, lose the drama, mend relationships and create memories.

Cherish the gift of life.

You can't pause life so...Live, Laugh and Love.

Queen of Hearts



No comments:

Post a Comment