Sunday, August 22, 2010

Little Humor about Bras




Finding the perfect fitting bra used to be a daunting task. That is until Oprah devoted an entire show on the benefits of being measured and wearing a properly fitted bra.

I wanted to share a funny an email about bras my friend sent me. Hopefully they will make you smile also.

FRIENDS are like bras close to the HEART and always there for support.
Have you ever wondered why A,B,C,D,DD,E,F,G, AND H are the letters used to define bra sizes?
If you have wondered why, but couldn't figure out what the letters stood for, it is about time you became informed!

(A) Almost Boobs.

(B) Barley there.

(C) Can't complain.

(D) Dang!

(DD) Double Dang!

(E) Enormous!

(F) Fake

(G) Get a Reduction

(H) Help me, I've fallen and I can't up!

~
A man goes into a store to buy his wife a bra. The clerk asked, " what kind are you looking for?"
The man looked around overwhelmed by all the bras and asked, "Can you tell me the difference?"
The clerk said," sure there are four types:"

Catholic type support the Masses.

Salvation Army type lifts the fallen.

Presbyterian type keeps them staunch and upright.

Baptist type makes mountains out of mole hills.

~

I hope they made you smile.

Queen of Hearts

No comments:

Post a Comment